Thursday 19 March 2009

Butter ... still one of the biggest philosophies?



I went shopping today, apparently I just eat twenty-four hours a day. And that's when it was confirmed, we just have too much choice. This particular epiphany was experienced in the dairy section of the supermarket, how much choice do we have when it comes to butter? Just give me butter for goodness sake, that's all I want. I haven't got time for all this, I can't believe it's not butter, butter me up, butterlicious, fuck me this is like butter, the choice is overwhelming.
And what are they really on about? I can't believe it's not butter, this has been on sale now for what, twenty years? I am starting to conquer my disbelief personally. I think I they should rename it, I am prepared to accept in fact, this is actually not butter.

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of "fuck me this is like butter."
    I find it captures the taste of butter completely but also adds a certain je ne sais quoi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jav, you make you laugh, I replied to your DB, of course I write this note scarfless, you thief!

    ReplyDelete