Wednesday 18 February 2009

Photobucket

After a clear abuse with hair straighteners this morning, I sat fingering my locks like a Rapunzel in a holding cell. The grooming process was wasted, because the rain outside has made my hair look like I'm an Alsatian dolled up for a disco.
This thought developed at the bus stop, as I queued with a line of pensioners who are going into town to collect their doubled winnings for the month, before going to use all their energy playing BINGO. I used to play BINGO halls, and it is a nightmare! Pensioners suddenly become like Robocop, managing to fill in their own sheet, and every other blue rinsed soul, of which ten still haven't got the lid off the jumbo marker. All of this is for a knitted toilet roll cover, goodness knows what they would be like if they were playing for money.
Try and get them to find the volume button on the telly however and it is like you are explaining to them a war plan of how to invade Poland.
I digress as usual.
At the bus stop, as my hair was getting larger, (I went from slick boy to Diana Ross in this damp wait) the old lady in front of me, trumped! This in itself is hilarious, but then......she blamed the kid stood next to her. "Go away you smelly little bugger!" What a state of bliss it must be in life to truly not give a shite.
God Bless old people.

No comments:

Post a Comment