Thursday 19 February 2009

Chav you seen my tracksuit?

Photobucket

Young people, they are very scary. When I was young I was scared of young people, I resolved this by reasoning that when I was older, I would be taller then the young people and I would not be scared of them anymore. But then they armed themselves which I though was just unfair.
I'm not scared of Goths though, which is a shame because they make more of an effort to look scary. 'Does my vampellic countenance not scare you?' not really no. I know a chav, if I bring him here it will be like a dog worrying sheep.
And I was intimidated outside Somerfield by 'EMOS' as they are known, I think between the two of us we know which one of us you are most likely to harm, now leave me alone I'm trying to buy a cooked chicken whilst they're still fresh.
My tweed and I are off hunting. Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment