Tuesday 17 February 2009

Careless whisper, and driver.

Photobucket

George Michael has said in a new documentary that the press are the most dangerous hunters in the animal kingdom. This is not what I am reporting on. When George was asked about the circumstances that had caused his downfall, George referenced to the famous picture (shown) when he fell asleep at the wheel after too much cannabis. He said; 'I regret that of course, and I vow will never be seen like that again, sleeping at the wheel.'
Yea right, what's he going to do, have curtains fitted in his Range Rover?
When asked about all the sex he had, George said:
"The sex I have is worth all the media hassle I get."
Perhaps George, but after choosing to play hide the sausage with a toothless vagrant in a soup kitchen, instead of sipping champagne on your private yacht with all your celebrity friends, we can't help but judge you, I mean it's not exactly club Tropicana is it?

Chris McGowan

No comments:

Post a Comment