Friday 27 February 2009

This weeks announcements ...



To the wife also in the home baking aisle this afternoon, I'm afraid your husbands been murdered...can i borrow a shovel? You let him roll his trolley over my foot and then not apologise and have the cheek to look at me like I've just invaded Poland. Bitch

To the professor who upset my friend this week, you've written thirteen books, impressive yes, however I am sure after working on the equation for thirty years, you have yet to make one incredible discovery by now - your wife has left you and you've wasted you've life.

To Mike Ashley who has 500 million quid and wants to spend his time in Newcastle? If I had 500 million quid I'd want my own self-cleaning fucking sex yacht. Wake up Mike you idiot.

To the Jessica Fletcher lookalike drawing cash out today, I was sooo scared, because seeing Jessica fletcher turn up means there will be a murder. It's like going to an old folks home dressed as death, I've never done it but I'd giggle if I saw it.

Oh and The Daily mail has a headline generator online which comes out with an average headline title, things like 'Asylum seekers invade Britain with a new form of AIDS that lowers house prices'"
http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/ CHECK IT OUT

Have a great weekend, keep your eye out for pics and I will be back with my acid tongue on Monday afternoon!

See yA!


Chris x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment