Saturday 21 February 2009

Queenie.

Photobucket

The Queen is said to be considering premium rate phone lines for the palace this week, as the effects of the economic financial crisis continue to take more lives and leave them surrounded with nothing, but simply drowning in a pool of their still-warm blood. (<-- too much?) Premium phone lines, are you sure? If the Queen lived Birmingham, that wouldn't work, but I bet the Queen knows that. I'm sure she'd have Princess Anne cleaning your window screen when you pull up at traffic lights if this was Birmingham. Fuel prices are starting to rise again. After the last giant increase in fuel, places charging as much as £2 per litre, everyone is beginning to fear that they won't be able to afford a work or social life. Great, we can't get to the office or go dogging. I don't speak from experience, but I don't think using your bicycle is quite the same.
And as for that woman winning the lottery, well!
"It won't change my life.... I mean I might have a conservatory built you know for the grandkids" said the Northern retired winner.
Well if that's how you feel GIVE IT BACK THEN.
As the doom and gloom encircles, mugging and robbery is on the up. So I guess it won't just high street prices that will be slashed from now on eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment